Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist for School Setting
Harmony Therapeutics, LLC
Super Flexible scheduling... School-based Speech Services... Pediatrics.... Part-Time
Harmony Therapeutics, LLC is seeking ambitious Speech Therapists to provide Pediatric Speech therapy services in a School-based Setting for the state of Missouri in Harrisonville, Missouri
Start Date: Current School Term
Hours Needed: Part Time hours available, approximately 1 day/week
School Hours: 9 am - 3 pm, flexibility with schedules (6 hour day)
General Job Responsibilities:
Diagnostic evaluations, Screenings
Small group, in class or individual therapy with identified students
Record keeping for student attendance for therapy
Completion of progress reports and therapy notes.
Preparation of paperwork related to eligibility and discontinuation/dismissal meetings
Applicant must have a current license to practice Speech-language in the state of Missouri
Part-time; Flexible; 1 to 2 days per week
Pediatric Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapist
AdventHealth - Britain Development
Britain Development, located within the B.E. Smith Family Center, is an important outreach program of AdventHealth Shawnee Mission, touching the lives of more than 5,000 children with special needs since 1972. Dedicated to serving children with special needs from birth through six years of age, Britain Development provides a unique program that involves family and friends in the process of therapeutic treatment and education.
Individualized programs are shaped for each child and family by a team of physical, occupational, and music therapists, speech language pathologists, early childhood special education teachers, behavior analysts, social workers, and paraprofessionals.
Visit https://www.adventhealth.com/hospital/adventhealth-shawnee-mission/britain-development to learn more about Britain Development and view the job postings to learn specific duties and responsibilities.
Part Time 24 hours/week - Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
BE Smith Family Center - Britain Development
Pediatric Physical Therapist
No Stone Unturned Therapeutic Learning Center
No Stone Unturned is a collaborative care outpatient pediatric therapy clinic that prides itself in providing a team based approach to therapy for the greatest gains and progress potential. We are looking for a Pediatric Physical Therapist who is passionate about helping children to achieve their full potential, with strong interpersonal skills to support collaboration and communication between disciplines. Join our highly-skilled team of Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Therapists.
Some Basic Responsibilities And Duties Include
• Plan, prepare, or carry out individually designed programs of treatment to maintain, improve, or restore each child's highest level of functioning.
• Perform and document an initial evaluation, as well as ongoing treatment, response, and progress in each patient’s chart.
• Communicate closely with each patient’s family in regards to treatment plans, for carryover at home to continue progress.
• Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit for progress.
• Supervise PTAs as needed.
• Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team for improved patient outcomes.
Qualifications And Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited school
• Kansas Licensure/eligibility to practice Physical Therapy
• One-year experience with the pediatric population preferred. May be substituted with clinical education experience.
• Pass a drug screen and background check per agency procedure.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Able to prioritize to meet deadlines and complete documentation within established timeframes.
Full-time position offers a competitive salary reflective of work history. In addition, a generous benefits package is provided to you as part of your overall compensation
Full-time or Part-Time
Pediatric Physical, Occupational & Speech Language Therapists
Well Wilderness Kids Therapeutic Nature Center
Well Wilderness Kids Therapeutic Nature Center is expanding to a 2nd location this Summer with plans of piloting a new Therapeutic Early Childhood NaturePlay Program next Fall in Eudora, KS.
We are currently accepting applications for all Pediatric Therapy disciplines (PT/OT, especially SLP!!, & Music Therapists) in addition to Early Childhood Educators to join our Nature Team starting this Summer!
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Olathe &/or Eudora locations
Cued Creative, LLC
Hiring for a per diem content writer. Must have 2+ years of experience as an occupational or physical therapist. Content writers will be provided outlines and information to guide each piece. Strong writing and communication skills are essential. Must be able to meet deadlines and work well independently. If you are interested in the position, please visit our website to learn more and email Hannah at email@example.com to express your interest.
Part-time, independent contractor position