Pediatric Physical Therapist
No Stone Unturned Therapeutic Learning Center
No Stone Unturned is a collaborative care outpatient pediatric therapy clinic that prides itself in providing a team based approach to therapy for the greatest gains and progress potential. We are looking for a Pediatric Physical Therapist who is passionate about helping children to achieve their full potential, with strong interpersonal skills to support collaboration and communication between disciplines. Join our highly-skilled team of Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Therapists.
Some Basic Responsibilities And Duties Include
• Plan, prepare, or carry out individually designed programs of treatment to maintain, improve, or restore each child's highest level of functioning.
• Perform and document an initial evaluation, as well as ongoing treatment, response, and progress in each patient’s chart.
• Communicate closely with each patient’s family in regards to treatment plans, for carryover at home to continue progress.
• Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit for progress.
• Supervise PTAs as needed.
• Collaborate with an interdisciplinary team for improved patient outcomes.
Qualifications And Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited school
• Kansas Licensure/eligibility to practice Physical Therapy
• One-year experience with the pediatric population preferred. May be substituted with clinical education experience.
• Pass a drug screen and background check per agency procedure.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Able to prioritize to meet deadlines and complete documentation within established timeframes.
Full-time position offers a competitive salary reflective of work history. In addition, a generous benefits package is provided to you as part of your overall compensation
Full-time or Part-Time
Pediatric Physical, Occupational & Speech Language Therapists
Well Wilderness Kids Therapeutic Nature Center
Well Wilderness Kids Therapeutic Nature Center is expanding to a 2nd location this Summer with plans of piloting a new Therapeutic Early Childhood NaturePlay Program next Fall in Eudora, KS.
We are currently accepting applications for all Pediatric Therapy disciplines (PT/OT, especially SLP!!, & Music Therapists) in addition to Early Childhood Educators to join our Nature Team starting this Summer!
If you or someone you know would be interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Olathe &/or Eudora locations
Cued Creative, LLC
Hiring for a per diem content writer. Must have 2+ years of experience as an occupational or physical therapist. Content writers will be provided outlines and information to guide each piece. Strong writing and communication skills are essential. Must be able to meet deadlines and work well independently. If you are interested in the position, please visit our website to learn more and email Hannah at email@example.com to express your interest.
Part-time, independent contractor position